Mother

my mother created the perfect light blue sea of happiness for me



She is gone, Some new healthy daily hapits are part of my daily riutine. She lives in my heart. This is her in my good habits



she dies and wakes up my broken soul thru the pain



Every holy word I utter is a creation of my mum and dad



as the 16 year old soldiers died slowly in trenches,,,the only words that echoed were "mutter" "mama mama"



as i struggle to day with idiocy of world,,,her daily prayer rises in my heart and yes brings peace



A 86 year old has just walked in temple Sunday 6.58 am..she has started making rotis for the 2000 who will attend. Kiss her feet I hear my mother say



She just said hi through the pink navy blue gold cloth on the holy book. It's 6.20 am..a beautiful day begins 



"i did not see her before she died" sob sob son


A bird appears at the door... " "i have never seen anything like that' the sobs stop


"well there you are she has come to see you" I say. Sobs turn to glee. magic



she quietly whispers this mantra in my ear as she says goodbye in that" somehow remote pallitative care place".Of course she knew I had my eyes on the free bar they had to help all


The mantra WORKS...why so late...she had been whispering for me all these lovely years with her ...she could not do it anymore had to give up as the body failed her spirit



dad smiles in the distance finally everyone understands our story 


Mother by Matisse 







my mothers whispered prayers protect me





Comments

Popular Posts